Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered this wireless tuner yestsrday with an airaid tuner wwhen i came to find out my phone was tu sucky for the app. So i had to buy myself a Samsung Galaxy S II jaja. I saw bad reviews on the tsx android app crashing. I downloaded the app on my new phone and seems to work just fine. I guess its to sophisticated for some phones and thats why it crashes. However i already ordered the tuner and willing to take the risk. Hope it works cus it looks bada$$

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Yeah, I almost went with the iTSX but so many bad reviews with the app I just didn't want to risk it. Plus the $100 or so extra it cost. Let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
never had any issues with the app lately, only in the first few months..

it's a great device and app.

enjoy it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It vives you stats such as 0-60, 1/4 mile, brake time. Even has gauges for temp, air ratio, and trouble shoots.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

CYCLON37 said:
Yeah, I almost went with the iTSX but so many bad reviews with the app I just didn't want to risk it. Plus the $100 or so extra it cost. Let us know how it works out.
I downloaded the app and havent had a problem. I guess it depends what phone you have. The faster the better.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Looks great and all friends are amazed by the app and havent even received the tuner yet

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the tuner. I like it for the most part. I just can't get the performance test to show accurate Hp and tq. This is the result I got from it.

image-2669662846.jpg

·
Registered
403 Posts
I want this so bad just scared of it lol let us know how it works out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts