Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With these mods:

1. Magnapack Cat Back Exhaust
2. MMR Intake
3. Steeda Underdrive Pullies
4. SCT Tune

I am able to get 270rwhp on a mustang dyno (about the same as 290rwhp on a DynoJet). This equates to about 350HP at the flywheel. Those 3 with the tune make a HUGE differnce. I can compound that with the 4.10 gears and the SCT tranny changes and I am in heaven.

Whats next ?
As soon as some valve train items, cams / springs , come out - that is my next item. Got to have the lope :)

You can see the updates on My Car Domiain Webpage (page 11).

-Bryan

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
wow, that is a alot of HP for a mustang with a couple of bolt-ons, have you taken her to the track yet? i bet you'd run deep into the 13's if you drive well

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no track time yet - soon. I got the mods for now - need to find a track date and time.

-Bryan

·
Registered
517 Posts
what is the stock compression ratio on the 05's? What about the 99-04's?

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
Actually the Difference between Mustang Dynos and Dynojet Dyno's is not constant and reliable. Every dyno is different and the setup varies greatly. as does many other influences. So in a nut shell I have seen the difference between the 2 dynos on the sanme car be less than 3%

But who cares about what another dyno might read you got 270 on a Mustang dyno which is on par with a 30+ HP gain. Some people here who have V6's migh think that is high because on V6's with exhaust and bolt ons they are use to seeing 10-20 HP gains with bolt ons and chip

Congrats on the dyno numbers

·
Registered
517 Posts
I think I am around the same. (maybe) I will see on april 23rd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts