Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me info on the best customized tune settings for the sct wireless tuner for a 2010 gt?

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Get a email tune. People have issues when they go fooling around with setting and not know what they are doing.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
Tuning is a very complicated ordeal, certified SCT tuners are required to attend classes held by SCT in South Carolina before they are allowed to be "SCT certified"

Just get an email tune like DDTCM said, or a dyno tune if you really want

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
SCT Tuning

This is why I get mine "Custom Tuned", by my Performance Shop. They are the only ones I trust Tuning my Car.:headbang:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Can anyone give me info on the best customized tune settings for the sct wireless tuner for a 2010 gt?
Gbpease,

I definitely suggest getting a custom tune made for your particular vehicle before going with a strategy tune. Our Bama tunes have a lot more adjustments made to them than what you can change on your hand held SCT. We're able to perfectly dial in all of the parameters for your vehicle.

For every Bama Tune we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique mods and style of driving. This info helps us write custom tunes from the ground-up for your Mustang's mods that will give you the most horsepower that we can safely deliver. We're also constantly developing our tunes! Between our 14 different Project Mustangs and tons of street/track and dyno testing (on our in-house Dynojet 224xLC), we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys.

Let me know if you have any questions about getting our Bama tunes or getting enrolled into our Free Tunes for Life program!

Shane

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
ever been to blow by racing up here in Boca ?
No, I haven't. What's there address? Mustang Specialties is in Pompano, in case you did not know that.

·
Registered
536 Posts
No, I haven't. What's there address? Mustang Specialties is in Pompano, in case you did not know that.
adress is on the website don't know it. but it's on federal highway in Boca ... been dealing with only mustang for 15+ years. only people I trust!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
adress is on the website don't know it. but it's on federal highway in Boca ... been dealing with only mustang for 15+ years. only people I trust!
I'll have to check them out, one day. I'll send you a message, when ever I get around to going that way.:good:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts