Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i tuned my v6 with 93 preload tune from SCT. After install i save the stock file via Device updater to my Desktop PC.
There was create one .Bef file. Now i want to return to stock but there is an error 1107a stock special file corrupted?
When i get to stock i load the tune from PC to Device? or is it only an copy? i dont update the device and it is not in demo Mode!

and one question about the SCT tune. When the Mustang is in 93 tune, can i load directly in 91 tune or even firrst in Stock and then a new tune ?

I hope anybody understand what i mean and wrote :LOL:

Thanks (y)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Download the file to your X4 and then load it into the car from the X4, also make sure your car battery is on a Battery charger when you do it. Sometimes that is a problem with the file exchange.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks, i try it
Can i from 93 tune Switch to 91tune without before tune in Stock ?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
You are supposed to return to stock first.
If you are still having trouble you can call SCT Also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello, today my Mustang still Not Running. No Stock Files and Loading previous tunes not gone because the Device Can’t Save Stock file. I Called sct and They reset everthing and i Became an Stock Custom tune. Now iam ready to use😁 the sct Support is Great 👍
Now i am ready to Cruise on German Autobahn 😂

·
Registered
313 Posts
NORMALLY speaking...

When you install a custom or canned tune using an SCT X4, the Stock tune is download and saved onto the SCT X4 device. Then the custom or canned tune is flashed or uploaded to the vehicle ECU.

To return to Stock tune, you simply select that option from the SCT X4 menu and it will reflash / upload the stock tune. No connection to a PC computer is NORMALLY needed to return to stock.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Glad you were able to get it running.
Now go have fun on the Autobahn, I will just have to wait until spring for The Tail of The Dragon here in Tennessee.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have loaded the mpt 91 on my v6 and it is very worth it, and that I am in Spain, I have already put it at 140 miles per hour ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts