Has anybody ever used this stuff?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
WTF is sea foam?

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
It's like top engine cleaner.. Ford sells a more powerful version of it under the motorcraft name ;)

I used to use it on my old pontiac all the time, just to see the reaction of people as you drive by with a big plume of smoke pouring out the exhaust ;)

I didn't notice much difference with it, but the smoke cloud grew less and less each time I used it.. about once a month.. way too often

only thing I noticed is the oil right afterwards was much thinner than it had been previously, had lots of crap in it.. so you might want to wait til you have to do an oil change, then do it, then change the oil...

Like I said I didn't notice any difference, but it didn't hurt anything either.. engine had 140 some thousand on it, and I still see the lady I sold it to driving around today..

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
232stang said:
you pour it in your gas tank and your pcv valve and i believe it cleans your engine
I guess it depends, there's also a type you suck right into your engine through a vacuum line, do this til the engine stalls, let it sit for .. what was it, 5 minutes? then start 'er up and watch the smoke fly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts