Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! happy holidays! I'm new to the forums, recently got my 2011 V6 Premium and I'm in love :love:, always been a big fan of the American muscle specially Mustangs.

Today i noticed i was missing the seat belt bolt cover on the driver side and i have not been able to find it online yet, if anyone could give me a hand with where to find it or buy it, that would be awesome!

thanks in hand!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hi guys! happy holidays! I'm new to the forums, recently got my 2011 V6 Premium and I'm in love :love:, always been a big fan of the American muscle specially Mustangs.

Today i noticed i was missing the seat belt bolt cover on the driver side and i have not been able to find it online yet, if anyone could give me a hand with where to find it or buy it, that would be awesome!

thanks in hand!
Go to your dealer and ask why did not have one . If it was a new car they should step up and replace it .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
curtin1991 - its not actually NEW..since its 2011 and getting a new one would actually be VERY expensive, i reside outside the states.

primer2tone - i will try that, see what the dealer says or how they can help me.

thanks both of you for your help, i'll might come back if the dealer can't do nothing for me. :)

·
Registered
964 Posts
curtin1991 - its not actually NEW..since its 2011 and getting a new one would actually be VERY expensive, i reside outside the states.

primer2tone - i will try that, see what the dealer says or how they can help me.

thanks both of you for your help, i'll might come back if the dealer can't do nothing for me. :)
Good luck man

1 - 5 of 5 Posts