Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about good, cheap seat covers for a 99 mustang? My clothe seats are dirty and tearing on the driver side and I can live with it but if there's a good deal then that'd be amazing. I bought some from autozone a couple weeks ago and they were horrible and baggy so I returned them. Thanks guys

·
Registered
535 Posts
Go to a pick a part and pull some new seats, perhaps leather ones off a gt.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I thought about buying some for my 99 as well since my leather is tore up. But I feel it looks off and cheap so im looking on Craig's for people that are parting away their mustangs

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Go to a pick a part and pull some new seats, perhaps leather ones off a gt.
Oh trust me I've gone there so many times in the past couple months because I need seats and a cup holder and the only mustangs I've ever seen there are beyond destroyed.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

I thought about buying some for my 99 as well since my leather is tore up. But I feel it looks off and cheap so im looking on Craig's for people that are parting away their mustangs
Yeah I've done that too they sell pretty cheap but I've only seen like 2 mustangs parting since September and I'm always too late

·
Registered
459 Posts
Got them at Walmart I believe, autozone, Kmart and amazon have those too... I believe they cost me like 25 dollars each

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got them at Walmart I believe, autozone, Kmart and amazon have those too... I believe they cost me like 25 dollars each
Are they decent though? Like I was saying, I got my old ones from autozone tried them on looked way too baggy and just cheap and returned them

·
Registered
459 Posts
It covers the bottom part good, the top only covers the front portion. They fit good on mines and love the ford logo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts