Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Seats

3K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  SpectorV 
#1 ·
Anyone ever went from cloth to leather? How much did is cost?

#27 ·
I want Black leather, with tan suede inlaid. I drove a lightning that had it and that was some comfortable stuff. I have a friend that just keeps buying high performance vehicles and selling them like a year later. He's attempting to get his hands on a R. At the moment he has a 03 Lightning and a 03 ZO6. Sweet vehicles both of them.

#31 ·
the best seats I have sat in are the 03' Cobra Seats, 2 tone and wonderful support in them like racing seats that hug your ever curve.but unfortunately they arent the cheapest either unless you can get a good price on them or find a wrecked one at that. we had paid like 600$ for ours, talked the fella down from 1200$

#32 ·
KrazyPony said:
they will fit, just make sure you get the rails for them...
if i buy them from the dealer in oh, 2 years, brand new, could i get the seats AND the rails from them? or just the seats? I wouldnt have to fab the rails or look left and right for them would i?

#34 ·
v6 leather seats are notthe same as the gt, the gt are better and the cobra are even better (some year cobras)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.