Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 29 years old and live in Seattle, WA. I have owned 2 other mustang prior to my most recent purchase. First Mustang I owned was a 1995 Mustang GT and then a few years later after that I picked up a 2002 Mustang GT. After loving mustangs and owning these cars for quite some time I decided to check out the Euro side and purchased a 2008 BMW 335i about 3-4 years ago. Its was a beautiful car and quite fast, however I always felt it lacked a mystique of sorts, a soul if you will. No matter what I did to it I just wasn't happy with it.

Now After about 6 months of going back and forth and looking at different years of Mustangs I decided that the S550 for its future, forward facing looks and outstanding interior design. I picked up this 2015 Mustang GT Premium and I have to say I could not be any happier with my choice. Feels good to be back in a Mustang again.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome to the ME Family!

I am so jelly right now! You must be banking! Hahaha Just Kidding, I'm sure you are a smart guy with a good head on his shoulders.

Bad *** choice and awesome color too, loving the look on the splitter as well seems OEM like!

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
:welcome:
You certainly have a great looking Mustang.
Let us know if we can help in any way and would love to hear your comments after sitting in the saddle of a 15 over time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts