Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Re: Sports Forum (Got a great domain so why not)

Signed up! Count me in!
Nice!!!!!! I'll sign up, I don't have the time to be switching. This is my home. Kinda off topic but how is the hopped up brews one going?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Brent said:
I think you signed up at the wrong link lol. Sorry, I edited the first post.
I just realized that because the confirmation email said sec forum. Haha. So I signed up in the sec one? Or neither?

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

It says my account is waiting confirmation but I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
fresh2death said:
I just realized that because the confirmation email said sec forum. Haha. So I signed up in the sec one? Or neither?

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

It says my account is waiting confirmation but I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet.
You may try following the new link, don't think the first will redirect. Maybe sign up again.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
The first confirmation email took me to the sec forum and I haven't gotten another email. I tried signing up again and it says the user name already exists so I signed in and it worked but I can't post anything.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
deadsp0t said:
Lol that's weird. After I clicked the confirmation it took me there, but like a guest, had to sign in to get going. Should be straightened out soon.
When you signed up on the ESPN forum did your confirmation email take you to the sec forum?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I probably should have gone back at looked at your first post when said you edited it. That was my mistake. So just for clarification the ESPN one is gonna be taking down so sign up at the sec one instead?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Well I would like to apologize in advanced for this... I will be doing a lot of trolling because I'm a USC Trojan fan. Haha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts