Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ohh she looks beautiful as she already is, she's gonna look even more so when she comes back. Can't wait for your pics.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohh she looks beautiful as she already is, she's gonna look even more so when she comes back. Can't wait for your pics.
Thank you. I will post more pics as I get them during the resto.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

My '66 was gone for 9 months. She's back now and it was worth the wait! Hopefully you can get it back soon!
Wow! 9 months. What all did you have done? I hope she's not gone that long... I bought her mid resto. I'm doing the interior trim myself when I get her back. Basically just chrome and swapping out the original steering column to tilt.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I had to have almost the whole body done due to a sub standard previous restoration attempt in the 90's. came out really good though, should last forever now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to have almost the whole body done due to a sub standard previous restoration attempt in the 90's. came out really good though, should last forever now.
I can breathe a sigh of relief... Had to drop the keys off at the shop because I forgot to leave them yesterday. She was up on the lift and Mike was going over her to get an idea of what was going on. He was surprised in a good way. Pointed out all the welds and how they were done properly etc... Also that all the bushings and bearings where new. The suspension was completely done right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts