Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
yep, I made my appointment.. it's th e Monday immediately following after i get the car back from hood repaint lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.
I still haven't made my appointment yet since I am out of town. Please let us know what it turns out to be. (Sorry for the late reply)

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Mine is definitely sloshing on the passenger side behind the door it sounds like. Very annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Try opening the door and looking for the two black plastic plugs at the very bottom, on the inside. Pull those out. I'll bet water will drain out, or you'll find the holes clogged with pine needles or other debris.

Many people chuck the plugs...problem solved!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
it's def not the doors on mine. when i open my doors and ride wiht them open, i still hear it in the rear quarter panel.

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
^ Man, that sucks. Are they going to drill a hole in the lowermost part to drain out the water, then seal?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
well, no, all you have to do from what I've seen is take the interior panel off where the seat belt connects on the floor, get a shop vac in there and suck it out. then they can seal. but who knows what my dealer will do.

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
well, no, all you have to do from what I've seen is take the interior panel off where the seat belt connects on the floor, get a shop vac in there and suck it out. then they can seal. but who knows what my dealer will do.

Well, if you hear a Sawzall going, get worried. ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Damn I'm dreading taking mine in! So it's freezing here in Fort Worth and I tried to hear the slosh...it's not sloshing. So the water is frozen. As soon as it gets hot, I will post again. But the car is going in on spring break. don't worry, I'm so old that spring break is just another week haha

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hear it when I start the car for the first time of the day, as I'm in drive after backing out. It only seems to move from the center to the driver side behind the dash sounding like its gargling or sloshing. I don't hear it after a good 20 min drive. I am not sure what it could be. I've tried sudden braking but I cant replicate it. I will be taking it in to the dealer next week or so since it's under warranty. Just have a busy week schedule. :blink: Has anyone else had this problem, just behind the dash on the driver side?
Hi. If you have had this problem attended to or fixed can you please tell me what was causing the sloshing noise in the dash. I have the exact same problem. Thanks for any information on this issue that you can give me.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts