Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Selling 02 gt

For Sale 
2K views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  Venomouz831 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#22 ·
Azure said:
Man!!! it's really happening...:(

I hope you find a Cobra that you can swing in your budget. Maybe you can find an 07 GT500, huh huh? :D
Yea it is. Im mostly excited because I'm going on to a better platform car. Ima miss it though. Yea if I find one I will jump on it if it's in my price range. Lol I can't afford a 30k+ car... Maybe in the future I'll get me one.

#28 ·
bullitt1075 said:
What have you seen in the area in your price range? And I won't dog you if you get the GTO, but I say no on the GTO. They are so boring looking. Like a large chevy cavalier. Just my 2 cents. I'd go trans am ws6 before I went GTO.
Anything from 6-7500. Mine is more on the high mileage one and has those hits. He seen the car and gave me a deposit. Lol it's kool I'm not 100% sure about what I want. I think I have to drive them before I make up my mind which one I want. The ws6 are badass but I want a little more power lol. For you're sti you had how was maintance? Pros and cons?

#30 ·
Venomouz831 said:
Anything from 6-7500. Mine is more on the high mileage one and has those hits. He seen the car and gave me a deposit. Lol it's kool I'm not 100% sure about what I want. I think I have to drive them before I make up my mind which one I want. The ws6 are badass but I want a little more power lol. For you're sti you had how was maintance? Pros and cons?
I had it from new to 35,000 miles, and other than a rear strut having to be replaced(I ended up replacing the stock stuff with coilovers), I had no problems with it. Great car, decent gas mileage, and the best handling car I've ever owned.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.