Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kids are wanting me to get a jeep so the stang has to go. Wondering what to ask for my car. Its a 92 mustang gt. Everthing works i including ac and cruise control. Odometer reads 145000 but it has 373 gears so the speedo is off. Also has a short throw shifter and eeld in subframe connectors. The interior is in near mint condition. It is factory paint so it is a l ittle faded but still looks pretty good. What would be a good asking price.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
The kids are wanting me to get a jeep so the stang has to go. Wondering what to ask for my car. Its a 92 mustang gt. Everthing works i including ac and cruise control. Odometer reads 145000 but it has 373 gears so the speedo is off. Also has a short throw shifter and eeld in subframe connectors. The interior is in near mint condition. It is factory paint so it is a l ittle faded but still looks pretty good. What would be a good asking price.
Around $500 is all it's worth, when can I pick it up? ;)

Prices vary in different areas of the country. I would see what they are bringing in your area by checking Craigslist and local ads.
I would guess $4-$5K, but that may be off for where you live.

P.S. Just so you know, you cannot post it for sale here in the Classifieds or any other section until you reach a 100 post count. No buying or selling is allowed until that condition is met.
Sorry, but that's site rules. :good:

·
Registered
130 Posts
That's about what I would guess $4-$5k the market is soft
right now. You might get more by advertising where it would
get some exposure in the rust belt. Hard to find a clean Fox
there, salt on the roads = RUST!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I paid $5k for my 95' GT in may and it is fulley
Moded H/C/I, LTH, Gears, Suspension etc...
Some good deals out there.

And sell it to someone that will appreciate it even
if you have a better offer from a person that you
feel is just going to kill the car. I had a deal to sell
a 70' Camaro LT1 when I lived in CA, I looked at the
guy as he sat in the car and just didn't like the way
he looked, and backed out of the deal...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts