Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 1965 Mustang it is nice and has a new paint job
custom rims. The car looks good in and out. so I feel that the e-bay way may be the best but my friends all seem to like the local
auto trader. please let me know what you feel about the best and
safest way to sell my car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Auto trader is alot less hassle than e bay and you'll probably get alot more hits from it,,,,,List it online,,,and in the local magazine,,,,,I know alot of ppl that pick up the mag at a gas station,,,and take it with them.. Always passing it around for the guys to look at,,,,I always sell my vehicles FAST that way

·
Registered
35 Posts
post on craigs list or ebay if you have experience (if you dont then you might get scammed or waste selling fees on non paying bidders). if you want to play it safe and conservatively, then just post it at an auto fair or on a magazine.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We just sold our van through Craiglist.com. We had it listed on several other sites but we kept getting scammers. craigslist had the most legitimate responses besides it's free. Good luck!

·
Registered
38 Posts
i totally agree with your friends..much safer..deal as locally as you can.....there's gotta be a site that has sellings tips..etc..........when i was a teen my friend had a 65..wow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts