Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling these rim, im looking for 350 +shipping, they have a few nicks in them but i can fix them up before they are sold.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
thats a good price so you should have no problem sell'n em i know someone that wants em but.... as most do he doesnt have any money.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i bought the rims. sanded, painted, and cleared them. the rims alne are worth the 350$ so im thinking free labor is going to work in some ones favor.

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
They are OEM rims...just painted black after being fully prepped

·
Registered
15 Posts
I want some 17x10.5, if any of you run across some for sale let me know. Would prefer them to be stock color as the bullits but will take any color

·
Registered
70 Posts
How quick are you trying to sell them. A nice Christmas present to myself 'cause I want a set of black Bullitts.

·
Registered
70 Posts
On second thought, I have a set of rims coming, but I might know someone who might want them

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if any of you guys decide u want them just leave a post here. im in no rush. and i dont sell rims for a living so i dont really run across rims, sorry.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
6,866 Posts
Kiljosh said:
:lol: :lol:

I'd take em, but my bank account is a bit on the lean side...
Might want to pick up a programmer or something are re-tune that thing then. Don't wanna be running lean too much. :)

Couldn't resist since i am shopping for a predator as we speak.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts