Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright...the group buy is set up and going

The price for the complete kit is $55 shipped to your door.

They also come with a 2 year warranty!!!

His name is Paul Meek, teddy44 on this board, pm him for more info

Hope you guys enjoy the group buy, this is the same guy I got mine from.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there is no minimual amount of buyers. So its for whoever wants it, and you will have to e-mail him about sending in a payment, but people on the other board have.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WhiteStang99 said:
so it's not really a "group buy," just a great price and hoping a lot of ppl buy it?

in a sense yes, lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
That is the guy that I bought my sequentials from as well. They work great and I had only a slight problem getting them in. I blame that on my own stupidity though. They work great but some how I managed to blow a fuse to my lights in the process. Easy fix though.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
install instructions? quality of work? all that sort of stuff, any pics of how they work like a small (NON .mov ) movie?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SpectorV said:
install instructions? quality of work? all that sort of stuff, any pics of how they work like a small (NON .mov ) movie?
yes...you get printed paper, and online instructions, and detailed pics. very high quality parts, the guy actually stayed on the phone and walked me through the complete install cause I was clueless about the color of the wires, cause the pictures show for 99+ and not the 94-98, but he walked me through everything. So that gets a A+ in service in my book

·
Registered
4 Posts
The instructions that he sent me had lots of spelling typos and whatnot in it, but it was pretty easy to figure out once I looked at the pictures that he emailed me. Wouldn't recommend trying to do it without those pictures though! Also, if I remember right, he sends you a new flasher but doesn't really explain how to find where to put it. Just lay on your back on your drivers side floor and look up. It is the bright green (or yellow - can't really remember) box. I think the whole thing took me an hour max.

As for the quality of work - not sure. I haven't seen any other kits so I don't know how to compare it. Maybe drummer could post the pictures that the guy emails him.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
do you have a vid of what they look like, and does the item you use to wire it up with tuck in behind the cover and all that.

thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SpectorV said:
do you have a vid of what they look like, and does the item you use to wire it up with tuck in behind the cover and all that.

thanks
yeah...I got a video of it hosted actually up on here, and yes it tucks all in

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hey Paul...I've been meaning to email you, but since you joined up over here, I might as well ask now lol

Do you have a set date when you need the money by?

I'm kinda strapped for cash right now, but I am very interested in making the purchase. I'm just wondering if there is a deadline for this offer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
time limit on buy

NJStang86 said:
Hey Paul...I've been meaning to email you, but since you joined up over here, I might as well ask now lol

Do you have a set date when you need the money by?

I'm kinda strapped for cash right now, but I am very interested in making the purchase. I'm just wondering if there is a deadline for this offer.
NJStang86,
no time limit we have been making these for 5 years now and you can order anytime you want, just use code # 81004 to get this price through.
Paul

1 - 20 of 98 Posts