Mustang Evolution Forum banner

yes or no shaker

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
sinister said:
yea me to just dont know if it adds any hp numbers or helps anything or just cosmetic
I don't know either hmmm?

·
Registered
34 Posts
sinister said:
anybody install a shaker air intake on there mustang yet what are yall thoughts about it found a couple pics of it thought it looked mean what do yall think
I think it looks mean!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Looks great for sure

·
Registered
916 Posts
sinister said:
anybody install a shaker air intake on there mustang yet what are yall thoughts about it found a couple pics of it thought it looked mean what do yall think
I think the shaker is pretty cool. Looks aggressive but the only thing is cutting into your hood :/

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea it says it comes with a template can't be to hard but yea that would suck to mess up

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
Looks sick! But yea pricey for no hp. Might as well go for like a cowl hood
That's what I wanted was the shaker but I went aftermarket hood! Cheaper & better!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I had seen some had Mach and was at the track and ran it with and without the shaker there and only a slight change in mph if I recall right.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wonder if you would see any more increase if ran with a cai and fab it up for the shaker

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

And speaking of cai does anyone know if any other company other than c&l has made a 13 specific one

1 - 20 of 24 Posts