Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,563 Posts
Nice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Venomouz831 said:
Beautiful car man!! Loving the ford racing blower!
Your the first person on this forum to say that!! I love my FRPP blower kit! She runs so smooth! Can't wait to take her to the track. Wink
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,133 Posts
Charged13 said:
Your the first person on this forum to say that!! I love my FRPP blower kit! She runs so smooth! Can't wait to take her to the track. Wink
How does she wine? Drag strip or a track raceway?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Venomouz831 said:
How does she wine? Drag strip or a track raceway?
Drag, not as much as my correct blower did. Honestly you really can't hear it cause the exhaust is quite load and higher rpms
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,133 Posts
Charged13 said:
Drag, not as much as my correct blower did. Honestly you really can't hear it cause the exhaust is quite load and higher rpms
Nice, with some good tires you should see maybe in the high 10's. Did it come with an aftermarket exhaust?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Venomouz831 said:
Nice, with some good tires you should see maybe in the high 10's. Did it come with an aftermarket exhaust?
That was supposed to say vortech blower

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Venomouz831 said:
Nice, with some good tires you should see maybe in the high 10's. Did it come with an aftermarket exhaust?
I put all FRPP aftermarket parts. The exhaust is FRPP axel backs, but they are made by borla just has FRPP on it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,171 Posts
Charged13 said:
Travis here showing y'all my baby! Hope y'all like.

She's drives like a dream. So happy to be back in a stang.
Jealous. Looks clean!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Unreal compared to my 2000 gt with a vortech blower! Glad to have people as excited as me. Anyone around Dallas, hit me up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
That is gorgeous!

Really, spot on.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top