Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a staggered 20" set of wheels and tires from AM for my lowered 07GT Redfire vert ...
Anyone have any opinions or experience with them?

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,680 Posts
Staggered look the best IMO. As long as you are ok with not being able to rotate tires you will be fine. You are also gonna have a debate about 20" ride like crap vs a 18" with a 40 sidewall.......that's all opinion and usually comes from ex Cadillac owners. (jk)

One more thing. When you remove your old wheels you will notice up front that there will be a washer on one lug stud (driver and passenger side) Remove it before you install the aftermarket wheels or you will have a vibration in your steering wheel.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yah I expect the ride might change a bit...already experienced it as a result of lowering...I use polident now ;-)
Nah, it really is not that bad.
What is the bolt you speak of? What is its purpose with stock?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Installed them today....they look and feel amazing.
I actually think there is an improvement compared to my originals..but maybe just cause the tires were done.

I forgot to look for the washer on the fronts - so far steering seems fine...but should I pull the wheels off and remove the washers?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do..in the shop getting camber installed and alignment...so pictures later in the week

·
Registered
29 Posts
Are this the nitto Inzos? Looks great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts