Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got a signed glove box door? Can we still get them? I have a 2013 want to get one for it. Also if we can how do we go about it? Ii looked at the Ford site and did not see anyway of doing it.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are available on the net for big $$$$$'s.
That is what I figured I have contacted his Foundation to see if they used an Auto pen or if he really did sign them all. It is looking like he signed them him self from what I have found so far.

Thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
I contacted them too for my 12. Obviously anything signed after the passing of the great one is auto pen. It all comes down to the number of lines on the line underneath the signature. If it's got two then Carroll did it, and from what they said the last few signed were pretty shaky and not a flowing as the older ones. 3 is auto pen and 1 is a secretary sign.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I contacted them too for my 12. Obviously anything signed after the passing of the great one is auto pen. It all comes down to the number of lines on the line underneath the signature. If it's got two then Carroll did it, and from what they said the last few signed were pretty shaky and not a flowing as the older ones. 3 is auto pen and 1 is a secretary sign.
So did you get one? I have to give them a call but things keep getting in the way like work and the winter beater 96 Grand Cherokee I am always working on.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I didn't they didn't have any that were true signatures. I found one on eBay and had it verified by them but it sold for 2200.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't they didn't have any that were true signatures. I found one on eBay and had it verified by them but it sold for 2200.
At 2200 bucks I would expect it to be in gold leaf. I have not decided if I want one auto penned or not yet.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Well I saw a 12 super snake signed sell for 220,00 sooo kind of a good return if you go that distance which is where I'm headed. But not for an auto pen unless they plan on destroying it sometime to keep it's rarity.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was hoping they would after the 2013 builds then the auto pen would be worth it but never can tell.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yeah that because the 14's are gonna want them, then if if 15 exist or later they'll want it too it's a never ending cycle and how will they be able to differentiate?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There's one on eBay now buy it now price at 1,500..... No bids
That is a bit to much for my blood. I think I will pass

1 - 13 of 13 Posts