Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up and decided to mount the rims on and take the gt emblems off. Just waiting on my rear deck lid for the last gt emblem to come off.

ForumRunner_20130214_104152.png

ForumRunner_20130214_104207.png

ForumRunner_20130214_104224.png

·
Registered
497 Posts
looks good! do you plan on lowering it?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Yeah and no the front is pretty low and I will scrape everywhere here. So I dont know yet
You won't scrape because that front is definitely not low hehe. 1 Inch springs would be enough for your probably.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yeah and no the front is pretty low and I will scrape everywhere here. So I dont know yet
Yeah you could get by with a 1" kit! it would look sleek!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Yeah I may have too. I wanted k springs but I think they would scrape just leaving my driveway
Nah. I have the 1 inch springs and I have never scraped on anything except speed bumps. The Mustang is VERY high. I am on 18s.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yeah I may have too. I wanted k springs but I think they would scrape just leaving my driveway
I actually just got k springs in yesterday, I'm hoping to get them in this weekend. they are with 18" wheels with 235/50/18. I'll post some pictures to let you know how it looks and anything else related to it lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I actually just got k springs in yesterday, I'm hoping to get them in this weekend. they are with 18" wheels with 235/50/18. I'll post some pictures to let you know how it looks and anything else related to it lol
Yeah I know they look good but when I put the chin spoiler on its close to the ground already

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Nah. I have the 1 inch springs and I have never scraped on anything except speed bumps. The Mustang is VERY high. I am on 18s.
Ok im going to have to see whats best in my area its a lot of dips on the highway and everything so I would hate to mess something up

·
Registered
916 Posts
Looking great man! What color is that?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
damn pretty...I've been looking for the headlight splitter thingies..wheels and taillights are fresh.
Well I returned them they didnt sit flush with my car. Plus everytime you take the bumper off you have re tape it

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Looking great man! What color is that?
Thanks Its vista blue

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
It's been said but I can't like those rims till that car is lowered, till then it looks ghetto

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Sits good with the Ks and keeps the back a little higher so it still has a stance

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts