Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you have a 12 year old truck that's a constant repair/money pit, might as well get something newer :D

2013 with only 27k miles, obviously city driven and well taken care of since it has no scratches and still has the new smell. I probably financed a bit much for a 4 year old truck at 35 grand, but the lifetime powertrain warrantee won me over. Obviously because of that I can't do any worth while engine mods/tune, had the bed sprayed Friday and tomorrow may install helper spring airbags.

My impression thus far with it, phenomenal truck! I was back and forth between the ecoboost or 5.0 but it doesn't matter to me for the most part as long as I got the right deal. I know the EB only gets marginal or same fuel mileage as the v8, but it's just such a pleasant driving motor that gets the truck moving without even trying. The way it performs makes up for the lack of a v8 sound.

·
Registered
8,277 Posts
Nice truck!
Everyone seems to love their F-150.

12 years old? That's like practically brand new to me! Lol. I keep my trucks for a looooong time. But a lifetime powertrain warranty would probably win me over as well.
I'd like to know more details about that warranty.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on keeping this one for a long time as well. One thing I will do in the coming months is swap the sync 2 system for sync 3. I remember back when window shopping the 2016 trucks, the sync 3 system was very responsive and easy to use like having a tablet in your dash, while the sync 2 is still slow and requires some force on the screen like my Mustangs' sync 1.

·
Super Moderator
17,856 Posts
Heh I thought my Expedition was long in the tooth at 14 years old. Knock on wood, still runs like new

1 - 5 of 5 Posts