Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time shifting on my cobra, it started to get hard a week ago, and today, i just cant shift at all, i was wondering if its the clutch cable. Does anybody here knows how to adjust it? Or do think its something else? Any help will be greatly appreciatdd

·
Registered
56 Posts
bluekswiss_04 said:
I'm having a hard time shifting on my cobra, it started to get hard a week ago, and today, i just cant shift at all, i was wondering if its the clutch cable. Does anybody here knows how to adjust it? Or do think its something else? Any help will be greatly appreciatdd
Hey hows it foing man..its defenetly the clutch cable..it jappened to my cobra about a month ago..same things as you mentioned it was driving good all of th sudden it was getting harder and harder to put it in gear afte a while it didnt let me put in gear at all..it was the clutch cable that was stretch and broken ..GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
56 Posts
bluekswiss_04 said:
i'm hoping it just needs to be adjusted, i really need my car, hows everything bro, how have you been
Hoping it is too man have u try adjusting it..good man living la vida loca you know..steppimg on the gas pedal everytime i get a chance ..

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats good man, i was happy til this morning, i had the money to buy my saleen wing and rear bumper, and now im gonna have to replace the cable, and buy a new battery, but other than that i been good too

·
Registered
56 Posts
bluekswiss_04 said:
thats good man, i was happy til this morning, i had the money to buy my saleen wing and rear bumper, and now im gonna have to replace the cable, and buy a new battery, but other than that i been good too
Yeah man sucks but firts things firts que no..nice looking ride..you getting the whole body kit..my opinion i thoink it looks nice as is..but saleen style its badass too on our SN95's..me too man freaking gas its going up the roof.. Sucks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts