Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much have you guys paid to ship a set of wheels with tires?

2013 mustang v6 premium

·
Premium Member
6,864 Posts
The shipping for my wheels was going to be $260. But they were in Canada, and wheels only.

Pick your poison.

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
Shipping wheels+tires from Boston to New York was about $125 using Fed Ex Ground, each wheel packed individually.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
How much have you guys paid to ship a set of wheels with tires?

Gumbus - We offer Free Shipping along with Free Mounting & Balancing. Drop me a line if you have any questions on kits for your Mustang and I'm happy to have a quote set up for you.

Alex

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy quoted me $280 from South Carolina to Alabama. I'm trying to get that number lower lol

2013 mustang v6 premium

·
Registered
594 Posts
The guy quoted me $280 from South Carolina to Alabama. I'm trying to get that number lower lol

2013 mustang v6 premium

Ha! For that price you might as well go pick them up lol

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yeah, the actual shipping cost is probably less than half what they are trying to charge (I'd be surprised if it's much higher than $100, if packaged right).

·
Registered
621 Posts
Gumbus - We offer Free Shipping along with Free Mounting & Balancing. Drop me a line if you have any questions on kits for your Mustang and I'm happy to have a quote set up for you.

Alex
"A" quote! Haha....Alex must have set up 8 of them before I finally pulled the trigger on my MMD Zevens with Mickey Thompson Street Comps!!!!! I actually had to drive to AM to see some of them in person before I could do it. Thanks again Alex and Will and Justin!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts