Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have a 2012 V6 automatic. I just got my alpine installed in my car and, no complaints, but the shifter is a little but in the way at times. I'm just wondering if there are any ways I can shorten the shifter in height

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Okay so I have a 2012 V6 automatic. I just got my alpine installed in my car and, no complaints, but the shifter is a little but in the way at times. I'm just wondering if there are any ways I can shorten the shifter in height
Thats sick i need to check that out when i see you i like the head unit

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Charlie_santos said:
Wtf that's ridiculous? Does it blow you while you drive or what?
hahaha :banghead: no. it's worth it though, it also has full navigation and works perfect

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Schram1 said:
Thats sick i need to check that out when i see you i like the head unit
thanks man! sounds good

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
hahaha :banghead: no. it's worth it though, it also has full navigation and works perfect

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

thanks man! sounds good
Bromy friend paid 1000 for basically the same setup but a Sony head unit with apps and navigation and everything!! He got the dash kit for 3 bills and 7 bills for the head unit and me and him installed it ourselves

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Charlie_santos said:
Bromy friend paid 1000 for basically the same setup but a Sony head unit with apps and navigation and everything!! He got the dash kit for 3 bills and 7 bills for the head unit and me and him installed it ourselves
yeah the perfect fit kit was 600 by itself. kinda Sucks that I paid so much, but hey it's an 8" haha

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Venomouz831 said:
Lucky to have parents that would spend that much on you're car and you
yeah I'm really lucky and blessed. I'm glad to say i work hard and not a snobby smartass kid like most these days. :good: it's a shame how some people raise their kids nowadays

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
yeah I'm really lucky and blessed. I'm glad to say i work hard and not a snobby smartass kid like most these days. :good: it's a shame how some people raise their kids nowadays
Yea I know what you mean. So we're you set on audio or did you think of maybe performance

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
yeah but, Christmas present from the parents haha well part of it :good:
All alpine system in my 02 including a type r sub it ran 1,200. Pretty nice 17th Christmas

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Venomouz831 said:
Yea I know what you mean. So we're you set on audio or did you think of maybe performance
pretty much just audio

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Whitelightning said:
All alpine system in my 02 including a type r sub it ran 1,200. Pretty nice 17th Christmas
nice man! alpine is amazing

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Cblowe13 said:
Looks good! Who cares what anyone says its what you like! Got any bump with it
haha I respect al opinions but I definitely agree :cheers:

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Cblowe13 said:
Looks good! Who cares what anyone says its what you like! Got any bump with it
yeah a 12" Rockford Fosgate sub

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Charlie_santos said:
What dash kit? My friend got the metra kit
Alpine's perfect fit kit

·
Registered
48 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
pretty much just audio

nice man! alpine is amazing

haha I respect al opinions but I definitely agree :cheers:

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

yeah a 12" Rockford Fosgate sub
Got any pics of the box

1 - 20 of 51 Posts