Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the 8in shorty black antenna today. Hope it looks/works as great as everyone has told me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in California as well! I have the 8 inch too! I never listen to the radio so I basically got it for the looks... Listen to my MP3 player, Pandora on my cell and CD's on my 6-disc changer... :headbang:

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Just ordered the 8in shorty black antenna today. Hope it looks/works as great as everyone has told me.
You will like it. I have the same one and I like it and have had no problems with reception at all. Just make sure if you go through a car wash to take it off, mines not straight anymore.

You may get some static occasionally. We have some weaker stations that I can't pick up 20+miles from the tower but all the stations I listen to have 0 problems.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I live in California as well! I have the 8 inch too! I never listen to the radio so I basically got it for the looks... Listen to my MP3 player, Pandora on my cell and CD's on my 6-disc changer... :headbang:
CD's? Who has those anymore.. Just kidding. I need to get the MP3 cable for the Shaker.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I have a 3 inch carbon fiber antenna and live in AZ
Haven't had any problems!

You will enjoy getting that mast off and putting that newer, sleeker look on your stallion :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
yeah i have a 3 inch as well and have had no problems picking up radio stations on the other side of puget

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to post up and also for your support/patronage, Taylor!:good:

You shouldn't have any problems with the shorty antenna. Obviously, when you reduce your antenna size, you can't pick up some of the smaller(further away/fainter) frequencies of radio-stations very far away from you, but you will still get the popular/local stations crystal clear. As others have said, the radio is becoming more and more obsolete, so these antennas become more of a show-piece than anything. However, when you want to use it, it will definitely be there and ready to rock for ya! Just keep it out of the car-wash like someone else had mentioned!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Chris for taking the time to reply, I'm looking forward to installing it on my stallion. Your customer service is a main reason that I continue to order from AM. No other company would take the time to actually reply to its customers.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks Chris for taking the time to reply, I'm looking forward to installing it on my stallion. Your customer service is a main reason that I continue to order from AM. No other company would take the time to actually reply to its customers.
Thanks so much for the kind words, Taylor! We appreciate them and your patronage very much!

Please let me know if I may ever be of assistance in the future! Have a wonderful evening!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts