Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is driving the car for the first time tonight.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Make sure your insurance is paid :)

·
Registered
3,858 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol haha how does she drive normally?
Fast the bet around the family is she will get the first speeding ticket. I told her to slow down over the train tracks and large pot holes.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
You mean the wifey is driving 50% of her car? And if she wrecks it, what are you going to do?

·
Premium Member
14,477 Posts
All you have to do is be in the driver seat with her in the car and do some crazy sh*t and make her scared out of her mind... She will never want to drive it.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You mean the wifey is driving 50% of her car? And if she wrecks it, what are you going to do?
Yup first thing I would do is make sure she was OK. The next thing is call insurance

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Oh no..report back lmao
All is good except for a candy wrapper on the floor what should I do?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yup first thing I would do is make sure she was OK. The next thing is call insurance

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

All is good except for a candy wrapper on the floor what should I do?
Ohhhhhh sh*t, reign all hell!!!! Lmao jk

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500, SGM, "1 of 1"
900 Posts
Fast the bet around the family is she will get the first speeding ticket. I told her to slow down over the train tracks and large pot holes.

If you have to provide this type of information, she has no business driving the car in the 1st place..

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[/U][/I][/B]
If you have to provide this type of information, she has no business driving the car in the 1st place..
She is used to driving an Explorer or a F150 so she does not think about it. That is why I made sure to tell her the first time she drove it. I figured in the first few miles she would understand why.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts