Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts on a 2002 Mustang GT color yellow? Do you think it looks awesome? Ugly? Let me know! I like feedback. I'm thinking of buying a yellow mustang anyway.

http://i30.tinypic.com/s17uhy.jpg

I'm looking to buy an affordable mustang, and been seeing a lot of white and silver tangs around, but seldom do I see a yellow one. What do people view of yellow car like this?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mustangs look great in any color especially the GT. The GT has a v8, better tires, suspension, etc. As someone has already mentioned the yellow ones look even better with the black stripe. When you are purchasing one used you may not get everything you want but, if it is what you like and would like the black stripe that can be added. In the old days we painted all the stripes or other graphics on but nowadays there is vynal graphics and color or design is not a problem because the machines used to cut them out are run by computers and lots of colors are available. As long as it is a mustang I'd say go for it and get some custom graphics added later. P.S. long time ago guys wore bowties with their suits and I'm glad to see that you don't want an automobile that is dressed with a bowtie in the grill.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You should also consider that such a car may be expensive to insure. Check your insurance rates before buying one, for example here - carquotes.fateback.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts