Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a mustang to buy and I narrowed down to 2 decisions. The first is a 2007 Mustang with pony package and the other one is a 2008 convertible Mustang "base"; both cars are V6 and have the same mileage. Idk the difference between the pony package and the base but I like both cars equally. Currently, I live in San Diego and I might need to move to Boston soon (where the winter is heavy). Which car would you recommend? Thanks in advance for the feedback

·
Registered
38 Posts
Go with the new model and conv. top its resale value will hold better... plus you will enjoy the drop top!! There is not that great of a difference in the base and pony package if you ask me! I have been a huge fan of mustangs for a long time... and if i was to walk through a parking lot i wouldn't really be able to tell the difference between a base and pony package! Im sure the wheels are a little different and maybe different seats!!

And I am 6'0 230lbs and have no problem what so ever driving a mustang!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
wife bought an 04 gt love the power and ride,,,but i hate the driver seat,,if ur 6ft good luck driving it,,i think there maid for short people,,it has a power seat but it doesnt do any justice,,,need to borrow one for a few days to see if you eevn like it,,like the looks of them but they sit like like sh!t

1 - 4 of 4 Posts