Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's a 2012 Dub Edition V6 with 10k miles on it for $22k.

From what I looked up it has a roush front fascia and splitter, Roush lowered suspension, 3.31 rear axle, quarter window covers, DUB stripe package, black interior with DUB embroidered into the headrests, leather seats, navigation system, shaker system, unique 20-inch Pirelli wheels, and TIS tires.

***EDIT: it is tuned and has a Steeda CAI on it as well. Reason for getting a new car would be because mine currently has 4 accidents on it. And if you don't know the difference between the years it's SOHC/210hp/5speed and DOHC/310hp/6speed. Mine is a base model. This is a premium. I do have plans on painting it back to blue. It is also garage kept.

image-2385244694.png
image-315872221.png
image-4062364706.png
image-274522001.png
image-1791492391.png
image-636185428.png
image-1468281347.png

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I wouldn't

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Missxalii said:
Why wouldn't you?
I like it except for the rims.

What's wrong with your blue sixer? (Besides the accident pics)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Missxalii said:

From what I looked up it has a roush front fascia and splitter, Roush lowered suspension, 3.31 rear axle, quarter window covers, DUB stripe package, black interior with DUB embroidered into the headrests, leather seats, navigation system, shaker system, unique 20-inch Pirelli wheels, and TIS tires.
Are you trading your bluey? How much they offering you?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Missxalii said:

what happened to that sexy grabber blue?!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
deadsp0t said:
Agreed but I wouldn't mind seeing pics :D
I agree alii I think the grabber blue sixer is much sexier and that car would prob be cheaper if it wasn't for being a dub edition

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aruiz42 said:
I think it's sexy I would... What do you have now?
I have a 2010 mustang v6 base.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

nhcowboy said:
I like it except for the rims.

What's wrong with your blue sixer? (Besides the accident pics)
It has 4 accidents on it. And for the amount of money I'd have to put in it to make it equivalent to a newer V6 would be pointless.

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Aruiz42 said:
Are you trading your bluey? How much they offering you?
My mom is going to be taking over my payments.

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

Eturner said:
+11. There isn't anything in or on that car that you can't add yourself!.. Not worth it!...
It has a few after market parts on it. But stock it also has 100 more hp than my car. Plus it's a premium where as mine is the base model.

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Soccerluvr4 said:
Try and find one with a 5.0
I don't want a 5.0. -.-

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Nate98stang said:
I agree alii I think the grabber blue sixer is much sexier and that car would prob be cheaper if it wasn't for being a dub edition
I plan on painting it anyway. I love my grabber blue. The other one I was looking at was a premium black 2012 with 14k miles on it listed for 23k. Got them down to 21k. So it's about the same around here.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
If you like it .. Then I think you should do it! Personally I really like the DUB edition .. I would pay that but what do I know .. I probably over paid for mine haha :)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
lowflyn said:
Because it says dub.
DUB and Dumb!... Just one letter makes the difference!.. Lol. You would be better then to just get a 2012 Premium V6 and save yourself from paying a $2000+ mark up for having a trade marked name on it!... I've seen these cars and there is nothing on then that is specific to just them!... Not worth the mark up in my opinion!..

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lowflyn said:
Because it says dub.
That's a terrible reason! Think of it as a fully loaded premium. The badges can come off.

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Eturner said:
DUB and Dumb!... Just one letter makes the difference!.. Lol. You would be better then to just get a 2012 Premium V6 and save yourself from paying a $2000+ mark up for having a trade marked name on it!... I've seen these cars and there is nothing on then that is specific to just them!... Not worth the mark up in my opinion!..
It's actually the same price than a regular v6 premium from a dealer. Except the dub has all the upgrades. I'm getting it cheaper because I'm getting it from a private seller.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts