Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mustang of course.5.0 v8,all the amenities,reliabilty and its just a blast to drive.the charger is ok

·
Registered
43 Posts
mustang, the "charger" is just a 300 w/ some different body panels....though unlike the mustang since it's not a 2 door coupe (like it's namesake was) you can actually fit people in the back of it,lol

so really it depends if you want something powerful but big and heavy, or slightly smaller but more sporty....and also how many people you're gonna have in it most of the time, cause it's well known that the mustang's rear seats aren't good for any humans past maybe 12yrs old,lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
What are you going to do with it ?? If you're going to drive it, then either, but it you're going to immediately pop the hood & start tinkering, then the Mustang. There's a HUGE aftermarket following on the Mustang, everything from billet trim pieces to turn-key engine upgrades.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well... I guess you like both the SAME otherwise this would be a easy question, therefore since both are (or try to be) sport cars, decide by the one that performs the best!

You can use a car performance simulator to virtually take both (or any) car and run performance test to find out whats the fastest, try at http://www.nxgtrsim.com

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Charger is a 4 door, but from what everyone has told me that owns one is they're truly a pile of junk, people think they're cool because the have a "HEMI" but in reality that engine is garbage. Buy a Mustang GT 302 Boss.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The Charger has a bigger engine and may be faster in the straight line, but the GT will handle better and probably be more fun to drive on twisty roads. Check out motormouths.com for reviews.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I Definatly like ford better but Mustangs are pretty popular, You dont see very many chargers driving around today...I think you should get the charger, more unique!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts