Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never really found a color I like... i have thought of chrome... but it may be to much... any pics of a black car with inserts out back or suggestionns on colors, my pics of the car are in the link in my sig.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea... i had thought of getting black ones that reflect at night so you wouldnt seem em but at night they whould shine.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have the black reflective ones, they rock!! You won't be dissapointed with them. When I get the new bumper, I"ll be putting new black reflective letters in.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill look there, im not tinting my tail lights I like em the way they are, I do want the sequential kit though... when im not broke anymore :(

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol there is a such thing as to much of a good thing, and having an entire black rear end would be to much to me. :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a black GT and recently got SS rear bumper inserts and they look awesome! :cool:
I will take some pictures if you wanna see them. They add a lot to the rear end imo.

·
Registered
529 Posts
here

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Use the Chrome or stainles look. It just flows with your wheels and exaust tips.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Brandon...I'm gonna have to say stainless so It'll play off your rims.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts