Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I can pick them up local for about 700 or so and sell my 18x9 chrome cobra r's for about 600...so about a 150 investment when its done...whatcha think??? Need help asap!

·
Registered
574 Posts
I looked at them in the other forum. I don't like the color of them vs. your car. And I think they work better with the 99+ bodystyle. Or maybe they don't. The pictures on that car are pretty crappy.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Gettrrrr Dunnnn is what I say!

Or even Black Deep Dish Bullitt Style rims on your bad ass car, they would look kick ass!

I just luv the deep dish look on rims that have been coming out, get like 17x10 on the rear ( BIG MEATS) and then 17x9 on the front like normal...

just IMO

·
Registered
800 Posts
they come in Polished and Chrome on the edges of them, just down fall is if you plan on wanting to rotate...your kinda screwed there...

·
Registered
614 Posts
I like em... they're original and definately less common than the typical Cobra R's. ADR also makes some really nice rims. Are they 17x9 or 17x7 because ADR typically makes 17x7 rims for imports.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Yeah, althogh I like black rims, and I don't like to agree with Brent, I'm gonna have to say the chromes fit your car better than black would I think. But, it is your car, i can only voice my opinion :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
actually i went to look at them in person, damn do they look beautiful!! those pictures do them NO JUSTICE!!

99% chance they are my new rims, just need to see if he can wait for money to be transferred over! WOW THEY ARE SWEEEEEET!!! They give the car such an aggressive look!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts