Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess the subject is self-explanatory.

If I do get it, I'm not gettin that cheap ass silver vinyl crap I see on ebay, I'll get the real metal one. I'm most likely getting the aluminum antenna too, but that's not nearly as high profile as the fuel door.

Thx for the input.

btw, like my home made blackout for the reflector under the fuel door? Electrical tape baby! :headbang: I didn't think duct tape would cut it here, one of the few situations where that's the case... :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i dunno bout one on a white car...its ur decision, its better than the stock one any day

·
Registered
56 Posts
If your looking to turn more heads then go for it, but if you ask me with the money youd spend on that you should save for more performance parts or keep it for something other than your car. You see I like a car thats a head turner but I'll take a car that looks like **** over a head turner anyday if its faster. 8)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:D :D :D
hopefully i can get rims eventually. but im broke, so itll be a while.

I need to get a list of priorities... :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
www.fueldoors.com

they have nice ones there, i was thinking of this also, but they say sponsorship is after you get into a mag you get refund back...makes sense but spending ahead of time isn't my thing...hahah I did that for $20,000 worth already HAHAHA! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dom said:
I wish I had a sponser. :(
Maybe AutoBadges will hook you up?!! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts