Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this PM on 3.8Mustang.com:

do to the rules of this site, i am going to ask you nicely to change the picture in your signature to remove the girl from your car

we have enforced this rule with other members and it would not be fair to allow you to keep this

we are trying to keep this site family and work friendly, this isnt a warning, just a friendly request from a mod, if you dont comply to the rules it could result in a warning, not by me but by other moderators, and it would be stupid to get warned or banned over something as petty as this

thanx for listening and keeping this site user friendly
Now, I still have my old sig on there (I got bored with it on here.) Should I keep it on there just to piss them off? :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dom said:
Got this PM on 3.8Mustang.com:

do to the rules of this site, i am going to ask you nicely to change the picture in your signature to remove the girl from your car

we have enforced this rule with other members and it would not be fair to allow you to keep this

we are trying to keep this site family and work friendly, this isnt a warning, just a friendly request from a mod, if you dont comply to the rules it could result in a warning, not by me but by other moderators, and it would be stupid to get warned or banned over something as petty as this

thanx for listening and keeping this site user friendly
Now, I still have my old sig on there (I got bored with it on here.) Should I keep it on there just to piss them off? :D
Dude, you stole my avatar. You must remove it or i will have you banned. :biglaugh: j/k

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
my avatar is better..............

btw 3.8 sucks anyways stay here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dom said:
Wait I got a better idea...

I'll just not go back! :biglaugh:
yeah that's what i did, i got a "warning" for criticizing a mod who was acting like a brat (he always did, it was fun to keep him in check). i pm'd sean and told him to cancel my account. this was almost a year ago, i went back to the site last month and i could still log in. i guess i'm still one of their 3000+ "active" members.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts