Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went today to see the problem about this daytime running light to get them disable no one knows .. So if anyone knows or has projector smoked lights on there mustang and dont have problems ?? Let me know if i should buy them .. Cuss idk if driving with the lights on during the day would mess them up ??

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I went today to see the problem about this daytime running light to get them disable no one knows .. So if anyone knows or has projector smoked lights on there mustang and dont have problems ?? Let me know if i should buy them .. Cuss idk if driving with the lights on during the day would mess them up ??
Telling you bro, it'll flicker or nothing at all. Idk why but that's just how they work.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have the raxiom smoked headlights but no DRL. they are pretty good but dark. if you dont have street lights around where you live i would think hard about getting them, and i know it specifically says on the AM site not to install if you have DRL. maybe ask AM about the concequences of installing them???

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I have the raxiom smoked headlights but no DRL. they are pretty good but dark. if you dont have street lights around where you live i would think hard about getting them, and i know it specifically says on the AM site not to install if you have DRL. maybe ask AM about the concequences of installing them???
Yeah, visibility is horrible. Even with fog lights and HID's in both, it was still less light then factory halogen headlights alone. Luckily, Queens/NYC/LI always has lights everywhere so no problem for me! Otherwise I would rethink it..

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yeah, visibility is horrible. Even with fog lights and HID's in both, it was still less light then factory halogen headlights alone. Luckily, Queens/NYC/LI always has lights everywhere so no problem for me! Otherwise I would rethink it..
Yeah here in Germany they turn off asll the lights and driving through some of these forest roads scare me, cuz i cant see a dang thing....but they look good right? haha if i had known before install I'm not sure i would have done it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts