Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this person doesnt get mad about using his pics but i have a black 13 5.0, was think of doing this or a boss look, as in tiniting the foglights.

ForumRunner_20121119_014429.png

ForumRunner_20121119_014444.png

·
Registered
123 Posts
tint

Ha
thats my car. No problem using pics.
Tint the lights and fog lights i got the tint from anchor room. google them.
Get the side marker front and back and taillight tint.

p

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ratraget said:
Ha

p
Okay thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ha

p
Thanks for the heads up on that place, i'll probably order some stuff from them shortly. I like the roof blackout panel, been looking for that, and some other smaller items they have. Great site! :headbang:

·
Registered
123 Posts
roof blackout

Yea i want the roof blackout, dont know if itd be cheaper to go have a wrap shop price it and do it or diy. I wouldnt want any bubbles so id like someone else to install it

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yea i want the roof blackout, dont know if itd be cheaper to go have a wrap shop price it and do it or diy. I wouldnt want any bubbles so id like someone else to install it
I was going to call the tint shop that just did my windows last week and ask them. It's not much different than working with window film, I'm going to see if I order it, if they'll install it for me, since they have all the tools and skill at getting the bubbles out. I really like the look of the roof blackout, so i'm for sure doing this mod, asap.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IanM said:
I was going to call the tint shop that just did my windows last week and ask them. It's not much different than working with window film, I'm going to see if I order it, if they'll install it for me, since they have all the tools and skill at getting the bubbles out. I really like the look of the roof blackout, so i'm for sure doing this mod, asap.
Lmk i might do the lights myself with a heat gun and my architect skills lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
tint

i was gonna have the tint shop do mine as well, they need to retint a window anyways. The owner had done his hood in vinyl so im sure they will do it.

The headlight tint is easy if i can do it, anyone can. didnt even use a heat gun,
just soap water and the smoother thing (forgot name)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ratraget said:
i was gonna have the tint shop do mine as well, they need to retint a window anyways. The owner had done his hood in vinyl so im sure they will do it.

The headlight tint is easy if i can do it, anyone can. didnt even use a heat gun,
just soap water and the smoother thing (forgot name)
Oh you did it your self? What percent was that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts