Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2011 v6 right now and i like it but i really like the new features on the 2013. i am considering trading up to a 2013 gt premium fully loaded. i can easily afford it but i am mainly going to a 2013 for all the new stuff, track apps, navigation system.. etc. but how do you all like the 2013 mustang as far as handling and the overall car. i have driven a couple but its different when you own one? need some imput daily driving and performance??

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
It would be a worth while upgrade. I've got an '11 GT base and if I wasn't trying to buy a house, I would trade.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would be a worth while upgrade. I've got an '11 GT base and if I wasn't trying to buy a house, I would trade.[/QUOTE

what do you average mpg wise if you just drive normal and what gear ratio do you have?

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Oh gosh, I am the worst person to ask that question to. I can not lay off the throttle and since my latest performance upgrades, I have been even heavier on the accelerator. Currently I'm seeing about 19mpg. That's about 45 miles a day. I drive about 30m on the hwy and 15 in the city almost everyday.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh gosh, I am the worst person to ask that question to. I can not lay off the throttle and since my latest performance upgrades, I have been even heavier on the accelerator. Currently I'm seeing about 19mpg. That's about 45 miles a day. I drive about 30m on the hwy and 15 in the city almost everyday.
thats actually good. i only average about 21 mpg in my v6 now but i do 70% city though. and i know the feeling i need to keep my foot off the petal i cant imagine what i would do behind a 5.0 ever day

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
layton said:
thats actually good. i only average about 21 mpg in my v6 now but i do 70% city though. and i know the feeling i need to keep my foot off the petal i cant imagine what i would do behind a 5.0 ever day
Aww, sweet! :headbang:

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
If you're not worried about gas and mpg then go for the 5.0

I'm not really concerned about gas mileage or gas prices. $10 a gallon, I'll still be wot up the hwy on ramp from a dig. :D

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
primer2tone said:
I'm not really concerned about gas mileage or gas prices. $10 a gallon, I'll still be wot up the hwy on ramp from a dig. :D
Haha exactly!! I mean people are always worried about it and what not but to me I don't care.

image-1972963904.jpg

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
These cars are just plain sick. If you can afford it with no issues then go for it,you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I dare to compare the interior of a fully loaded 13 gt with a bmw m3, it is just perfect ALL around car!! And performance wise most of us would never take it to 80% of what this monster can do, it is just awesome car.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
What are you waiting for!

·
Registered
453 Posts
If I had a V6 then yes, I'd upgrade. However, if you already had a GT I would just mod. I have a 2012 GT Premium and to be honest most of the new features don't excite me, although the HID's would be nice.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
If I were considering the 2013 upgrade I would wait for the next gen stang to be revealed first so you don't regret not getting the new one.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts