Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend wants to give me 250 for my oem pbrs and rotors and pads, and with that i could get a set of cobra calipers powder coated red with rotors and new pads from diskbrakesrus.com sound like a good deal?

I REALLY want sloted and drilled rotors cuz they look really good but i know that they wont perform as good and they can crack with alot of harsh driving.... any opinions on these rotors vs just plain rotors?

thanks

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
price? for rotors (cross drilled and sloted) pads brackets lines everything powdercoated its gonna be 599~ good deal?

·
Registered
574 Posts
That's the crappiest deal I've ever heard of.

www.speedconcepts.net

$399 for a CDSL rotor cobra brake kit w/ bolts and SS brake lines and REAL cobra calipers. You can get matching rear rotors for like $80 more. Which is what I'm doing.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i get REAL cobra's, pads, and nice powdercoating do they come wiht all that?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Er... The ones in the link ARE real cobras. They are FRPP brakes. Shipped directly to you from Ford Racing. And they come with OEM Cobra Motorcraft pads. And they are red. And beautiful. And have "Cobra" written on them. Go look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts