Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so my dad and i were talking about some other stuff for my car, and we had talked about doing racing stripes...

what do u all think of this idea (they would be black and in similar style to how roush does them)

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Only do racing stripes if you're gonna carry them all the way down the front and rear bumpers and across the roof..only way it looks good imo

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Racing stripes are so whats the word for it I cant even think of a word at the moment but no dont get them. I just think their so unoriginal.

Seeing as you like that Roush 3 bumper id spend the paint cash on that bumper instead honestly.

Racing Stripes are teh lose

·
Registered
618 Posts
I agree with bluemustang on getting the bumper if you want it first but i still like the stripes, and plus if you get the bumper first you wont have to paint twice

·
Registered
298 Posts
bluemustang said:
Racing stripes are so whats the word for it I cant even think of a word at the moment but no dont get them. I just think their so unoriginal.
cliche(sp?)?

I say they can look good when done correctly.

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
IF you got the roush stage 3 front bumper (its 420 shipped with fogs and grill peices... www.stage3motorsports.com call em about the 420 price that they had up a bit ago and they will honnor it, and they have a good reputation on www.fnsweet.com)

it would look good then, but you need wheels.... DEFINATLY NEED WHEELS.

·
I liek gramer
8,246 Posts
I like them, get them. Don't have them stop halfway down the back tho, that's gay.

Although I did see a 94-98 on the way back to birmingham who had some awesome stripes. They stopped short of the front of the hood, but I loved them.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
do it if you're bad.
Uh...what that supposed to mean?

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Haha, ok man lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts