Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Paint them pink and purple with glitter sparkels. If you dont like the way they look just by the AMR charcoal grey wheels. I wouldnt plasti-dip wheels. Too much of a hasle and paranoia when driving and cleaning them.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am getting the gt500 rear valance with the quad muffler, i have dip hood vents and also going to do the boss splitter and side splitter so it would be like a black and red theme, but i still have my doubts lol

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
There's no need to Plasti Dip. I think everyone would agree that they would look awesome black. Personally, I like them the way they are. I'd buy a set of aftermarket black wheels and just swap out when ever I feel the need for a change.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gtstyles2 said:
I also agree to leave them as they are... a drop would be a better investment look how much nicer this one looks
How many inches would be perfect for both handling and not scraping? In my bmw i dropped about 1.5 and it was superrrrr low!!!! But it is a complete diferent car. I dont want my fender to be even with my wheel i like about an 1 inch gap.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Keep them the way they are... Like some of the other guys have said, you will love the rims more the moment you lower it. The Moment you drop them the rims look a lot nicer.. I was debating on getting new rims when i get new rubber but i rememberd that i specifically orderd my stang with the brembo rims cause they look nice

·
Registered
721 Posts
GE3G said:
Keep them the way they are... Like some of the other guys have said, you will love the rims more the moment you lower it. The Moment you drop them the rims look a lot nicer.. I was debating on getting new rims when i get new rubber but i rememberd that i specifically orderd my stang with the brembo rims cause they look nice
I have eibach prokits

image-5998987.jpg

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
McQueen said:
How many inches would be perfect for both handling and not scraping? In my bmw i dropped about 1.5 and it was superrrrr low!!!! But it is a complete diferent car. I dont want my fender to be even with my wheel i like about an 1 inch gap.
BMWs already come with a good height... so if u lowered anymore than what it was its gonna be super low!! Mustangs on the other hand are high as a truck, lowering about an inch just makes it look "normal" to me... I'm on Eibachs and its still not super low to me... sure I still have to be careful of my front lip

Attachments

·
Registered
721 Posts
McQueen said:
How is the ride 1 to 10 been like a stock stang??
And how is the handling 1 to 10?
Very similar to stock but it has a nice stiff feel when u give it to her in a corner.... Its not bad i love em

·
Registered
721 Posts
You could always do the shocks but ur stang is brand new you dont really need to replace shocks i u do the springs... A lot of people will tell you to do it but if money is an issue springs will be fine

1 - 18 of 18 Posts