Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Show car, buti would love to put it on the track to see what she can do.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Mines a DD/showcar

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
DD for now. Eventually plan on building a road course car.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Neither :( just daily barely any shows down here and well if shows come down here id need to get a new paint job!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Scream said:
Neither :( just daily barely any shows down here and well if shows come down here id need to get a new paint job!
There is going to be a show on 17 Nov on the gulf coast to benefit the make a wish foundation.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Scream said:
Free to get in? Or how much
I just moved here 2weeks ago and the guy that wants me to join the Mississippi mustang club told me about it. I think it is $20, but it might be free to display the car. I will look at there website to find out more. I know that they are doing it with the corvette club as well.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
mine's a little show and a little go, I'm much more worried about the go TBH. I'm going to actually FULLY DETAIL my car this weekend for the first time in about 21 months of owning her (and 41k miles)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
the best part of not DD'ing a car is you only really have to clean it up good maybe once a year :) I avoid rain so just a dust and a quick once over BAM ready to go any time.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
mine's a little show and a little go, I'm much more worried about the go TBH. I'm going to actually FULLY DETAIL my car this weekend for the first time in about 21 months of owning her (and 41k miles)
Supposed to be nice, around 70, up here Saturday. I'm gonna slap some wax on her for the last time before winter.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts