Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THERE WILL BE NO BASHING IN THIS THREAD OR IT WILL BE REPORTED!!

A simple observation I've made is that tuners go all out and make there cars look crazy good. Complete custome paint, interior, etc. While muscle boys usually leave it all stock. Lets here your comments. show me some muscle cars that don't look anything near stock.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
When I hear the term "Tuners" I think of vehicles with a bunch of stuff on them, usually over the top in terms of design, colors, after market parts, etc. Picture the 100% opposite of a sleeper.

When you hear Muscle you generally either think of stock cars that have a lot of power or vehicles whos modifications are done to enhance performance mostly and keep it clean in terms of looks etc. More performance related vs bling if you will.

I personally perfer the Muscle car look, dont care to much for the other side.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Some people prefer a vehicle with power, some don't.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am only refereing to looks. NOT the power train. This thread is compairing the different looks. Not the different power levels.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
stangcobra said:
I am only refereing to looks. NOT the power train. This thread is compairing the different looks. Not the different power levels.
In that case I prefer a car that doesn't look like the autozone clearance isle. I suppose that makes me a muscle car person.

Dumb thread is dumb

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
They are 2 opposite styles. Muscle cars won't go with crazy interior or paint because it's not their style. Tuner won't go for a clean stock look because they will look........stock which is not the style they are into. This is a pointless comparison of cars that don't share the same style nor would they look good in the opposite form.

·
Registered
309 Posts
UltArc said:
This wasted my time to read. So i am wasting everyone elses time by posting this, and you all reading.
Bahaha. Thanks for the laugh. Every tuner I've ever raced, I've schooled. All flash, no dash. All show, no go. However you want to put it. Ole boy today thought he was fast enough to box me out the lane I wanted earlier. My modded 4x4 7.3 Powerstroke spanked his annoying little Honda.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
This thread should be a comparison about style over power. It would certainly be a good conversation. Heck it should be a poll. I consider myself torn between the two. I want my car to look modified as well as out perform other mustangs in my class. There should be a poll, muscle vs. style vs. equal medium. That would be a fun topic.

No thread jack intended OP. your thread just stirred up my curiosity. :good:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
primer2tone said:
This thread should be a comparison about style over power. It would certainly be a good conversation. Heck it should be a poll. I consider myself torn between the two. I want my car to look modified as well as out perform other mustangs in my class. There should be a poll, muscle vs. style vs. equal medium. That would be a fun topic.

I'm a little bit of both!.. I like modding the looks of my car, but not to the point of it being flashy!..

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
primer2tone said:

What ur mentioning is what I intended this thread for. Instead it took a diff turn *headbang* I was wanting people to post pics of classy/custom mustangs. Just to show that its not only tuners that want to make the exterior look custom/captivating.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.