Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re: show me your boss

Naw I'm actually from California, but my Dad was a Baltimore Colts/Orioles fan and I became a die hard fan. When they moved to indy in '84, I just stuck with them! LOL

Ben

·
Registered
42 Posts

Looks great. Is that the LS splitter on your Boss ? I've been thinking about that mod on mine. Gotta love decals. Here's my latest. I call it reverse sponsorship. I've given these companies money ??!! lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Roush P51a said:
Looks great. Is that the LS splitter on your Boss ? I've been thinking about that mod on mine. Gotta love decals. Here's my latest. I call it reverse sponsorship. I've given these companies money ??!! lol
Yes, and It's not too bad on the street. Just have to watch steep driveways and speed bumps.
Nice! I hope they gave you the decals for free! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Roush P51a said:
Awesome '13 Boss !! Congrats. Are you going to install the tracKey software ??
Already have, she's an angry beast now!!

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

DOC SAVAGE said:
Already have, she's an angry beast now!!
Also checked under the hood for my Serial number. Me and the salesmen were shocked when it read 73!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
OK guys... I have a v6 2012 but I have a question for you all with bosses. (Is that the right spelling? Lol) would it be offensive to you guys with real boss 302s for someone like me to build my v6 up to be a road racer (ie suspension upgrades, power upgrades, brakes, etc.) And then put boss badging on it (not boss 302, but boss 227, which is the cubic inch displacement of the new 3.7) your thoughts would be very much appreciated!

·
Registered
42 Posts

OK guys... I have a v6 2012 but I have a question for you all with bosses. (Is that the right spelling? Lol) would it be offensive to you guys with real boss 302s for someone like me to build my v6 up to be a road racer (ie suspension upgrades, power upgrades, brakes, etc.) And then put boss badging on it (not boss 302, but boss 227, which is the cubic inch displacement of the new 3.7) your thoughts would be very much appreciated!
Make it your own. Have fun...it's your ride !! It's only offensive when someone misrepresents the vehicle. During a sale for example. The 2012 V6 is pretty stout power wise. Do you have a 6spd?? I would do suspension mods. For road racing it's balance and power that you can put to the pavement. Big HP does not always mean great road course car !!! jmho

1 - 20 of 341 Posts