Mustang Evolution Forum banner

301 - 320 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know pal. You have any thoughts on the JLT air intake and tuner ??? Having one installed in my boss read different opinions on it some say it makes no difference some say it adds some hp. The guy I bought my boss off of had the jlt intake on it had it tuned and dyno tested it added 18hp to my boss he is putting it back on for me. I don't plan on using the track key because I don't race I the track so this seems lime the option for me to get more hp

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
308 Posts
Honestly i dont know ... Im just planning on keeping mine stock .. At least for awhile then possibly just get the track key .. Im not looking to rin her too hard .. Will be more of a fair weather car .. Weather down here has been sucking so havent driven her much plus shes in storage until i get in my house next week

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just bought mine have no garage live in boston. Will be storing her for at least a year and half until me and the wife find a house and move out of our condo. I will be a fair weather driver as well

·
Registered
308 Posts
Its killing me not being able to drive her... But down here we can drive year round .. Good luck on house searching

·
Registered
8 Posts
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1418099585.681155.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1418099585.681155.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

301 - 320 of 341 Posts