Mustang Evolution Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
thecos54 said:
Here is My 2011 Mustang GT. I've only had it about 6 months and the car is how I bought it. I love driving it though...
That car was modded with really good taste.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Lol, I like a little Pimp to my ride... Thanks though. I think the owner did a pretty good job on it, it also has a Rousch axle back. Love the sound of it. Thanks again....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is my 60th Birtday present :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Is that a CA special? Also where are you from
No it's a premium with the track package and appearance package 5 (pedestal spoiler, window louvers, air dams) and lets not forget the leather recaros! I live in Italy.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Clay bar the hell out of that car!!! And congrats.
Any suggestions where I could order one from? I'm not sure if anywhere around here carries it but will ask around.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
No it's a premium with the track package and appearance package 5 (pedestal spoiler, window louvers, air dams) and lets not forget the leather recaros! I live in Italy.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Any suggestions where I could order one from? I'm not sure if anywhere around here carries it but will ask around.
I'd recommend the zaino clay bar. Actually all there stuff is top notch. You don't want to just settle for any clay bar. Might get one that is not as soft as others and can jack your paint up. Ive used to mothers clay bar and miguirs clay bar and zaino. Zaino is the best but the other too will get the job done for sure.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd recommend the zaino clay bar. Actually all there stuff is top notch. You don't want to just settle for any clay bar. Might get one that is not as soft as others and can jack your paint up. Ive used to mothers clay bar and miguirs clay bar and zaino. Zaino is the best but the other too will get the job done for sure.
Amazon has mothers and McGuire smooth surface claybar but didn't see zaino. Finding places that shop USPS only can be tough at times!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Amazon has mothers and McGuire smooth surface claybar but didn't see zaino. Finding places that shop USPS only can be tough at times!
Yeah zaino I think you can only get from them themselves. If you had to choose I'd take the mothers. I like their clay bar kit

61 - 80 of 84 Posts