Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't own a Bullitt, my dad did until a few years ago, but I love the wheels and have them on my '94 :D

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LavaPony said:
I don't own a Bullitt, my dad did until a few years ago, but I love the wheels and have them on my '94 :D
I'm taking my bullitt wheels off and puttin on some black Crome FR500s but they look good on your car

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
My Bullitts story: the car was originally purchased new by my father in 01. He kept it in the garage and only drove it on weekends, and never in the rain. In 2007, I had an 05 Subaru STi and was rearended and the car had to be scrapped. I was going to get another STi or an EVO, when my dad offered to sell me his Bullitt with only 3,500 miles for $10k I couldn't pass it up. Now it has just over 18k miles and a few new mods: H&R race springs,polyurethane isos, Eibach camber bolts, MGW short throw shifter, 93 octane BAMA race tune, and a couple appearance mods: mach1 lip, and 8 inch shorty antenna.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Hopefully one day ill be able to post a Bullitt. My dream ride. It just pops more to me than any other mustang :googlyeyes;

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

My Bullitts story: the car was originally purchased new by my father in 01. He kept it in the garage and only drove it on weekends, and never in the rain. In 2007, I had an 05 Subaru STi and was rearended and the car had to be scrapped. I was going to get another STi or an EVO, when my dad offered to sell me his Bullitt with only 3,500 miles for $10k I couldn't pass it up. Now it has just over 18k miles and a few new mods: H&R race springs,polyurethane isos, Eibach camber bolts, MGW short throw shifter, 93 octane BAMA race tune, and a couple appearance mods: mach1 lip, and 8 inch shorty antenna.
No pics???!?!!?!

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Hopefully one day ill be able to post a Bullitt. My dream ride. It just pops more to me than any other mustang :googlyeyes;

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

No pics???!?!!?!
Begging ong the thread

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Love em guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts