Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for parts on ebay and saw this. Ever seen this? looks like they cut a hole in the side and ran it out that way. It's dual too. (both sides) car is badged limited ed.

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/certifiedusedcars/P1016114.JPG?sp=1

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: I saw that same thing at Walmart. It sticks on the side of your car, its not real! :oops: :D :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442841310&category=6236

Holy crap you're right! Wow that's so damn stupid it makes me want to scream.

SHUDDER

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ugh. I don't have a walmart by me. Thank god.

·
Registered
301 Posts
why in the world are those fake pipes on backwards? At least have the sense to put "exhaust pipes" facing the rear of the car! :oops:

ijjut

·
Registered
301 Posts
yeah. what was done to the look sof the car was not even funny. bad vinyl job....fake exhaust tips....badly done vinyl...don't even know what to call those things on the front bumper....meaningless extra badges

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i saw a car with a pair of those stuck onto its rear bumper lmao... i didnt realize it was fake at the time, but now i can give that car a big ol :wtf:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Makes me wanna cry!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Just needs that fake turbo spinner thing to stick in the muffler :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
What's the point in coming out forwards? Makes absolutely no sense to me...

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I tell you what I hope I never see those out on the street where I live. BROTHER COREY WILL HAVE TO DO SOME AUTO HEALING WITH A BALL BAT !!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha ha, I'll heal them for ya...I have a mag light and a hammer that will solve that problem for them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those fake ass spinners have taken off by me, man they put them on EVERYTHING now.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha I have a friend that wants to buy them for his show truck just for the heck of it. Put them on his stock 14's and go for it. I told him I'd destroy his truck if he tried :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
i've had the unfortuante opportunity to see some guy on the street with the fake exhuast stick ons (red 2000 v6 stang) :wtf: :oops: :( i'm still trying to get that image out of my head :no: thanks for reminding me :x :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts