Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the Kooks side exhaust. Sounds like a race car, better then the Boss side exhaust and louder too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the Kooks side exhaust. Sounds like a race car, better then the Boss side exhaust and louder too.

I thought I had read the kooks sit pretty low? I would love the boss 302 side exhaust but I'm not paying 800+

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
21 Posts
They do sit low and I don't have the lowering springs. I barely scrape them coming into my driveway. But they sound great...at idle it sounds like a race car. I also have the roush axelbacks to go with it. You have no idea the sound when I floor it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Anyone have videos of the boss side exhaust? I have magnaflow quad axle backs and would love to hear them combined with the boss sides. There's someone who's selling them for 400 here locally.

·
Registered
16 Posts
side exhaust option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oulfh2NqMw

not my video but i was looking at them awhile ago, there's a few different videos on youtube. cervini's side exhaust. about $1500...

i like the look as you don't see them often, but for me they are a bit too loud, i'd rather not announce that i'm late to work! ha

anybody running side exhaust? if so pics and prices please.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts